Shadow Hearts Problem ?
I hope I am not boring someone, with some repeditive question.

I have shadow Hearts 1. and I have encountered problems that I have been unable to find a solution for.. I am not saying that a solution is not here some where, but I have been unable to find it yet.

:TongueROBLEMS::

1. on first start up the Logo videos are horizontally doubled. this clears up after you get into the game. but it is the first problem I noticed.

2. the first scene where you have a conversation with the Girl the words appear, but the Bodies are not there. this is sort of a she say's, you say conversation with no one there sort of scene, but there actually should be characters there.
This appears in other locations as well, but the first one is shortly after leaving the train at the beginning.

3. very labor bound movement when exploring, and walking around in the world. The fights however do not seem to be bothered at all though, but sometimes the movement is just really like your character is moving through Molasses or syrup.

:::MY System:::

Intel64
i5-2550 CPU @ 3.40 GHz 4 core's 4 logical processors
DDR3 4096 x 2
Corsair
8 Gig total on system ram

Dual HD7770 AMD Radeon 1 Gig each total of 2 gig of Vid card Ram 9.012-121219a-152192C-ATI drivers

ASETEK 510LC 120MM WATERCOOLER

1TB SATA III 7200 3.5 HARD DRIVE

ASUS P8Z68-V LX INTEL Z68 CROSSFIRE DDR3 SATA 3 USB 3.0 LGA 1155

XTREMEGEAR 700 WATT POWER SUPPLY

WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM OS

Vid drivers might be latter than what I have posted, this is from an earlier Text file I made of my system to save time when asking for help.

::: The version of PCSX2 I am running :::

PCSX2 1.1.0.5722

:::Bios:::

USA v01.60(07/02/2002)

:::Game version:::

Shadow Hearts (USA) converted to ISO for easy of playing

Please I hope some one can direct me to settings that could solve these problems. It is a very fun game, but it is troubling because of these problems I have listed

I have seen or found some similar Post's, but no full description of how to fix. I am sorry if it has been fixed, and I was just poor at finding the fix, but could sure use some help.

I have had no problems with shadow Hearts 3, which I had, and enjoyed very much so I went to X-Games ( a retail used game seller ) and managed to find a copy of Shadow Hearts 1 to see more of this great story line, and style of game play.

Sponsored links

okay Problem 3. very labor bound movement when exploring I think I have solved by going to software mode.[ pressing F9 while in game ]

but problem one is still there.

also sort of found a fix for Problem 2. in EE/IOP setting clamping to full seems to have fixed that.

the glitchy video problem 1. though I am still looking for a fix for that.

Darn it sorry for trouble... I found out that setting the Vid Plugin renderer: Direct3D11 to (software) solved the vid problem too.. so I did finally get it.. I wish I had not posted, and kept clicking.. Sad this should eliminate the need to press F9 in the game as well.

But maybe this post will help some One else.
Hi there, were you ever able to solve this issue? I seemed to have fixed most of the lag issues but the game freezes to black at the Li-Li cutscene where the old lady tells the story. I can not fix this issue and have tried everything.. did you come across this as well?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go