Shadow Hearts question
still this sounds strange. What are your gsdx-settings? I think there is some error inside....

Sponsored links

When was the last time you cleaned out your card? I was having any of issues with FFX and some pc games. Turned out being I hadn't cleaned my PC in a year and it was caked with dust on my radiator and the gpu vent was blocked (have a doc that when she sheds you'd think I have 3 more..)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
[Image: 2cx8djq.jpg]
[Image: 2zylq9t.jpg]

All emulator settings are on default except EE/IOP clamping mode which I set to full. No speed hacks(didn't really noticed anything different).

I get better fps in dungeons but in towns, like the one in the screenshot, it just gets really slow.

I blow out my case every week so it definitely isn't a dust issue.
Why did you set the clamps to full.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
There is an issue with invisible models so I had to do that.

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Shadow_Hearts

Don't know how reliable that site is but it did help me solve my problem
Well the wiki is updated by some of the member on here, so it's pretty reliable.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I would be that guy Tongue (the AMD system listed was mine) however i didn't put the note of invisible characters. I never ran into that issue, default the clamp settings and see if it happens?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
It gave me invisible characters at default and I had to switch it to full to fix it.

Basement of the inn at Delian and when the party was borrowing the airplane had invisible characters for me.

Happens in Prague as well
[Image: 30mn6gj.jpg]

Don't know whats so graphically demanding about the woods