Shadow Man (Eu) texture bug (PCSX2 v1.4)
(04-28-2017, 09:30 PM)refraction Wrote: Have another one for insulting the staff around here, keep this up.

Maybe treat your users with more respect and will get some in return.

We owe you nothing.

Sponsored links

(04-28-2017, 09:31 PM)lokifire90 Wrote: We owe you nothing.

And likewise for us, we owe you nothing. However I will correct you, you owe us some respect as you are here on our forum, we didn't ask you to be here, the least you can do is be a helpful member of the forum.

Now I realise you are bitter because we gave you a warning for pirating your BIOS files, but that is totally on you. The spam warning you got was because saying "just play it on a Dreamcast emulator" is completely unhelpful and an absolutely pointless answer, the guy in all likelihood doesn't own a Dreamcast version, possibly even a Dreamcast to extract his BIOS from to use the emulator legally. This is why you got a warning for spam, then you retaliated by calling in the moderators, who are just doing their job, power hungry retards with a low IQ, so you get a warning for that too.

Either abide by our rules and contribute positively to the community or go somewhere else.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-28-2017, 09:37 PM)refraction Wrote: And likewise for us, we owe you nothing. However I will correct you, you owe us some respect as you are here on our forum, we didn't ask you to be here, the least you can do is be a helpful member of the forum.

Now I realise you are bitter because we gave you a warning for pirating your BIOS files, but that is totally on you.  The spam warning you got was because saying "just play it on a Dreamcast emulator" is completely unhelpful and an absolutely pointless answer, the guy in all likelihood doesn't own a Dreamcast version, possibly even a Dreamcast to extract his BIOS from to use the emulator legally.  This is why you got a warning for spam, then you retaliated by calling in the moderators, who are just doing their job, power hungry retards with a low IQ, so you get a warning for that too.

Either abide by our rules and contribute positively to the community or go somewhere else.

As i often say : no need to lose time with kids trying to grow their e-penis around here. We don't have time to waste.
Same goes for your valuable fingers, ref. No need to spoil them answering her. Just keep coding Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-28-2017, 09:37 PM)refraction Wrote: And likewise for us, we owe you nothing. However I will correct you, you owe us some respect as you are here on our forum, we didn't ask you to be here, the least you can do is be a helpful member of the forum.

Now I realise you are bitter because we gave you a warning for pirating your BIOS files, but that is totally on you. The spam warning you got was because saying "just play it on a Dreamcast emulator" is completely unhelpful and an absolutely pointless answer, the guy in all likelihood doesn't own a Dreamcast version, possibly even a Dreamcast to extract his BIOS from to use the emulator legally. This is why you got a warning for spam, then you retaliated by calling in the moderators, who are just doing their job, power hungry retards with a low IQ, so you get a warning for that too.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about, let me help you.

I have never pirated BIOS files, and i mentioned a user is illegally obtaining something that is not possible to own otherwise and got rewarded 10 points for attempting to aid you retards.

This is what i mean by a huge lack of respect, all you give a ***** about is yourself and how you look in front of others.

I would smash your head off the curb in less than a second, but on the internet, mods pretend they are above everyone else, you sack of *****.

[Image: nJf384S.jpg]
(04-28-2017, 09:42 PM)lokifire90 Wrote: Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about, let me help you.

I have never pirated BIOS files, and i mentioned a user is illegally obtaining something that is not possible to own otherwise and got rewarded 10 points for attempting to aid you retards.

This is what i mean by a huge lack of respect, all you give a ***** about is yourself and how you look in front of others.

I would smash your head off the curb in less than a second, but on the internet, mods pretend they are above everyone else, you sack of *****.

[Image: nJf384S.jpg]
Alright. I suggest you get back to your parents and ask them for a proper education. This place is for civilized adults.
Ref told you we owe you nothing.
I just shall add : we don't need you either.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I apologise for the BIOS file thing, I misread the thread that related to.

However the threats of violence and namecalling I can't overlook.

I can assure you that you won't be missed.

(04-28-2017, 09:46 PM)refraction Wrote: I apologise for the BIOS file thing, I misread the thread that related to.

However the threats of violence and namecalling I can't overlook.

I can assure you that you won't be missed.

(04-28-2017, 09:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Alright. I suggest you get back to your parents and ask them for a proper education. This place is for civilized adults.
Ref told you we owe you nothing.
I just shall add : we don't need you either.

guys please focus on post's subject: any news to fix this texture bug?
No news

weird: switched from d3d 11 to opengl: texture filtering: ps2 bilinear, aniso filtering 16x, blend accu: high, accu date ticked & runs shadow man 2 very faster.
when i enable hardware depth, pcsx2 shows black screen & my gpu (hd 6000) doesn't support vulkan like most intel gpus.
You can keep playing further, but iirc the game will still crash later.

The GitHub issue for this game is here: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/64