Shadow The Hedgehog
What does language have anything to do with being playable? looks like you simply didnt configure the bios correctly and were running it with "run > execute" or "file > cdvd run" exclusively whilke should have tried the other.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

No Bios setup's correctly it set to English and time zone GMT +5.00
But r1888 at first check memory card show another language, when i go to game title all in english!
And Shadow the hedgehog work without problems on Pcsx2-r2193 first check memory card show English text! ;-)

I have correct SLUS_212.61;1 version of Shadow the hedgehog ;-)
Yeah uhm what I meant is in the old gui you need to run the game with "run > execute" when you want the language configurated in the bios to work correctly (it runs the bios normally before loading the game) and "file > run cd/dvd" would show the automatically selected by the game instead (because it doesnt run the bios first so it doesnt read it's configuration correctly) so if you're getting a different language it's probably just the way you run it like. And that still doesnt make it any less stable as you're making it sound :o
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Photo 
By default in Bios selected English and game too ;-)
But version Pcsx2 r1888 show text in Japan language!

My game NTSC (U)

i show picture:

But after second screen it on English!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In version Pcsx 2193 it show correctly

this is first screen:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Today i downloaded new beta Pcsx2 0.9.7 2207 sound plugin SPU2-X crash and i fast found solve, from 2193 i replace old SPU2-X to 2207, and all work fine, i think what speed a little faster now, i notice what speech of characters not so crappy now Wink
Sorry for triple posting Smile

Please tell me somebody, coders know about my issue with Shadow the Hedgehog? i can't sleep because very worry

Sorry me for wasting time Laugh
Next time you get a warning. If you can't sleep because of this, you either need to visit a therapist or get out more. Seriously.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Good

I love this Forum Smile
Hmm

i downloaded latest beta 2208 SPU2-X again show message: test failed, this file have more big size: 1.40MB, old version only 381KB, i just report about errors in unofficial releases, and 100% know rules about this Smile