Shadow of Colossus at Full Speed
Ok, I posted a full speed config for Devil May Cry 1 and Metal Gear Solid 3 yesterday (it's now 12:36 am here). I'm currently messing around with Shadow of Colossus and I'm happy to say I'm running it at full speed. Yay!!

Here is my config:

PCSX2 beta r1888 (0.9.7beta runs this game HORRIBLY)

Graphics: Latest GSDX of course.
Direct3D 10 Hardware
Texture Filtering Enabled
Internal Res - Up to you, mine is currently on 1024 x 768

Sound:
Latest Pe.op.s SPU2
Interpolation and reverb disabled (I haven't tried other sound plugins yet)

Speed Hacks:
X2 Cycle Rate
INTC Sync Hack
Enable IOP X2 Cycle Rate
Status Flag Hack
VU Cycle stealing - DISABLE. This actually slows the game down. I think it's ok if you use the slight speedup but don't go higher.

Advanced:
In a nutshell, put everything on chop/zero and none
Enable Flush to Zero and Denormals are Zero

I haven't played very far. I've killed the 1st Colossus. The game is running very smooth. If you have the PAL version, I'd recommend setting your frame limit to 60fps just for some extra speed, NTSC users don't have to worry about this.

Hope this helps.

My Specs:
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8Ghz
4Gig DDR2 800Mhz RAM
Geforce 8800GT 512Mb
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64

Sponsored links

(07-27-2010, 12:47 AM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: Internal Res - Up to you

That's actually up to your graphics card.

(07-27-2010, 12:47 AM)Zangetsu21 Wrote: If you have the PAL version, I'd recommend setting your frame limit to 60fps just for some extra speed, NTSC users don't have to worry about this.

...You''re kidding, right? These aren't PC games, there is such thing as too many FPS. The only thing you stand to gain is fast-forward for un-skippable cut scenes.
Ehr... I'm sorry but if you're gonna make a new thread for every "my settings for this game" you better use the screenshots/videos thread or the wiki to contribute or at least keep it in the same thread.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...ideos-here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-wiki

And just BTW this are not exactly recommended settings at all... "VU cycle stealing" speeds the game much more than the other hacks would, you're just using too many hack there and getting the slowdown of all of them at the same time...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64