Shadow of the Colossus Black Bars
Ever time I set my internal resolution higher than native I get these black bars on the the bottom and right of the screen.

Is there anyway I can fix this so I can play it upscaled?

Thanks

[Image: sotc.jpg]

Sponsored links

i wonder why you feel the need to edit the title bar.....
[u]
(02-20-2012, 07:35 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: i wonder why you feel the need to edit the title bar.....

Because I just want a straight answer and not people worrying about frame rate and other things like you are.

All i would like is a fix for the problem.

Back to the problem now.

well the answer to your issue is obviously the fact a post process filter is applied to the whole screen and doesn't offset correct to the high resolution output.
(02-20-2012, 10:02 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: well the answer to your issue is obviously the fact a post process filter is applied to the whole screen and doesn't offset correct to the high resolution output.

So can I fix this anyway BESIDES changing the internal resolution?
the offset hack fixes it
(02-21-2012, 05:41 AM)hyakki Wrote: the offset hack fixes it

Can you give me more info on where I can find this hack and use it?

add/change allowhacks=1 and UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=1 in gsdx.ini under [Settings] section
(02-21-2012, 03:39 PM)hyakki Wrote: add/change allowhacks=1 and UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=1 in gsdx.ini under [Settings] section

Awesome thanks
Wait. I don't see a .ini file anywhere. Even searched ".ini" in the pcsx2 folder. =/