Shadowman 2
Hi, I tried to play shadowman2 but it has texture problems and when you advance in the game it reaches a point that hangs. Do you have a solution? Thanks for the great work you do with pcsx2.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
There is no solution without editing the emulator code (at least for some of the games issues). The texture issues have been a long standing problem we have never worked out how to solve.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

tried software mode?

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

(03-26-2017, 12:44 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I left the shadowman2 log on the mediafire link, I also uploaded a saved game near the area. When you get to a church and wander around the area outside the church, the graphics are distorted and They become colored and it ends up hanging (sometimes you manage to pass the area) but it always hangs. The errors of this game are, broken textures, distortion of the graphics and freezes.I would appreciate,when you have time , that they could fix it ,Thank you. Greetings. Sorry for my English.
Version: pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-1952

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hqlw4ygill...ws-x86.exe

(03-26-2017, 03:30 AM)Nexxxus Wrote: tried software mode?

I tried on two PCs (i5 6600 rx 480 8gb and i5 4460 gtx750) and on hardware and software and it does not change anything Sad
tried loading from memcard instead of savestate ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-31-2017, 11:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried loading from memcard instead of savestate ?

I tried many versions of pcsx2 and I always start from the beginning of the game with each version of pcsx2 without loading previous games. The saved game that I spent was for you to see the area where the graphics are distorted and where the game is frozen, I started the game Starting from the beginning. I tried old versions of pcsx2 and it always happens the same, graphic options of plugin, hardware, software does not change anything. I know that emulation is very difficult, so I appreciate your reply. A greeting.
The same thing happens to me, the emulation breaks when I get to the church