Shaky Graphics?
Hello! Its been a while... Ok so, in some games, notably:

Devil May Cry 3, SMT Nocturne, Valkyrie Profile 2

I get shaky graphics, though at perfect FPS during certain parts, typically during cut scenes and fmv's. Is there any solution to this. I looked up shaky and stuttering...no go. Looking up game specific doesn't make sense cuz it looks like a systemic problem. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

Did you tried pressing F5 couple of times(changing the interlacing mode)
I have no idea what interlacing does! Or enabling/disabling 8-bit textures. Will do! thank you very much!
I'm reading through the GSdx thread and I have on more question: if I'm experiencing issues with a game and testing all possible configurations, should software rendering be one of those variations tested? I was under the impression hardware rendering was best.
Well in most of the cases hardware is better but there are some problematic games that work better in software mode
(10-20-2010, 11:34 PM)vsub Wrote: Well in most of the cases hardware is better but there are some problematic games that work better in software mode

Software mode is ALWAYS more accurate, but hardware mode is generally much faster except for a few situations, and has the advantage of upscaling etc.
Specs in Profile