Share per game setting
Then go no higher than 2. Its best to leave it at 1 but go to 2 if necessary for specific games. As I said, you can run into problems when using it in general, let alone with it at 3.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

(04-14-2013, 03:02 PM)billyash Wrote: I will never use VU cycle and EE cycle steal slider :d. It is too much risk. Better loosing sound sync instead graphic and slowness

risk is in what u're doing.u're messing with base framelimiter,pcsx2_vm settings-NTSC Framerate,PAL Framerate.speedhacks are recommended & i only use those which are needed for my pc!!
Speedhacks are recommended, yes, but EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing arent recommended Speedhacks.
(04-14-2013, 03:21 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Speedhacks are recommended, yes, but EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing arent recommended Speedhacks.

ok,u're expert in these things,i'm a noob.i was saying i only use those which needed for my pc.For example my video card is not good.so i set slider to 3.if u'r video card is good.don't increase slider.simple isn't it Smile
(04-14-2013, 03:09 PM)Preet Wrote: u're saying because u have better video card.what about them who have integrated or bad video card?
lol, my video card is integrated too :d
(04-14-2013, 03:30 PM)Preet Wrote: ok,u're expert in these things,i'm a noob.i was saying i only use those which needed for my pc.For example my video card is not good.so i set slider to 3.if u'r video card is good.don't increase slider.simple isn't it Smile

Im not saying dont use them. Just limit your usage of them. The lower they are, the more stable and error free the emulation will be. Try not to exceed an EE cyclerate of 1 and VU cycle stealing of 2 if you can. If you need to go higher on certain games then do so, otherwise try to limit yourself.
(04-14-2013, 05:05 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Im not saying dont use them. Just limit your usage of them. The lower they are, the more stable and error free the emulation will be. Try not to exceed an EE cyclerate of 1 and VU cycle stealing of 2 if you can. If you need to go higher on certain games then do so, otherwise try to limit yourself.

thanks for the advice,i'll keep that in mind Smile
so guys here it is,the best settings I have found so far...........plz test & tell about results!!! billyash now vu cycle steal is not on 3 cheers!!! Tongue

Edit-For racing games switch to software mode.press F9 while game running,expect them these settings work in all games Wink

Attached Files
.rar   PCSX2_vm.rar (Size: 788 bytes / Downloads: 118)