Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call
                Hey guys! I'm new here, so I don't know If I am using the right board...sorry.
I am using the latest version of pcsx2 and I am playing to Lucifer's Call.
The problem is that there are several graphics glitches, and I am not talking about the shadows, but objects/walls seem like "transparent" and I can see people behind them.
(Sorry for my english...)
I'll try to put an image so you can understand better the problem

Sponsored links

Does this also happen when using the software renderer? Also, when you say latest version of PCSX2, is that the latest stable version or the latest SVN build?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
PCSX2 1.2.1 Standalone Installer - Version:1.2.1 This one
Ill try to put the direct3D11 software
Just press F9 while you're playing to toggle between Hardware and Software in-game.
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
    Genius! Thanks....why everybody say to use the hardware direct3d? Is it the same with persona 3?
Hardware more uses "less resources"... at least less cpu. And since most systems are cpu limited you get higher fps with the hardware render...
Direct3d11 Hardware is normally easier on hardware requirements because the rendering is done on the GPU vs. CPU, but at the loss of accuracy. It also has the advantage of various filters, upscaling, and anti-aliasing.

Persona 3 should run fine in the hardware renderer.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
No problem. The reason we use the hardware renderer is because it allows us to run games at higher resolutions and with other graphical improvements such as different types of AA (Anti-Aliasing) and filters, which makes most games look A LOT better with mostly very negligible visual glitches. I'd suggest switching back to a hardware renderer (D3D11 or OpenGL) and play around with the settings to see if you can find something that works for you.

Edit: Damn. Got double ninja'd. Tongue

Edit #2: On a side-note, 'Lucifer's Call' is the name of European version of "Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne". How can we make it so when people do a search for 'Lucifer's Call' in the wiki, it takes them to the right page? Is there a redirect feature?
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Shin_Meg...:_Nocturne

P.S. If you're wondering why I was looking for Lucifer's Call on the wiki, it was to check and see if the issue the OP was having was a known issue with a possible workaround.

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
(09-10-2014, 11:00 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Persona 3 should run fine in the hardware renderer.
Yeah I've tried it...it also works with a scaling X3...maybe because it is newer
Also Digital Devil Saga has no visual glitches just in software mode, such as nocturne
Persona 3 runs great on most systems, with exceptions of the Floor 14 boss and some other bosses with a white-ish/rainbowish color and the gold hands, but just simply pressing F9 you get some speed back if your system is fast enough.