Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call - Crash after using Talk option
Hi new here, not sure if this belongs here, if not please tell me where to post.

So my problem is as described, a get a crash when using the option to talk to my enemys.
Sadly, this makes the game barely playable since you need to talk to them too gain them as allies and can't get them any other way.

I can not send a picture of my console log, because it is not just the game that crashes, the whole emulator does.
Due to Windows running its own troubleshootin the emulator gets closed without me being able to save the log.

Help is greatly appreciated.

My System Settings are:

RAM: 8121 MB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core (3.892 ghz)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB)

Sponsored links

Okay, I did some testing on my own.
After another restart of the game it somehow worked fine could talk to enemys like nothing happend.
Tried it with my team being full ( can't hire enemys) during a time you can talk to them more easily, called Full Kagutsuchi,
and during normal times with a spot in my team left open.

Also tried if the crash had something to do with the area I was in, witch was not the case.

Finally I loaded a quicksave from two hours ago, so before the first crash.

Tried to talk and.....crash again.

As I said I cant send the log but there is an error message, several actually, in there.

I will post a screenshot, it may not show all of the log entries but perhaps it helps.

Don't depend too much on save state and use the normal memory card saves. Save state isn't guaranteed to work flawlessly everytime.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(06-15-2022, 03:19 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Don't depend too much on save state and use the normal memory card saves. Save state isn't guaranteed to work flawlessly everytime.

I usally don't use save states, until the crash happend the first time out of precaution.
Though there are some events in this game where a save state or quicksave option helps a lot.

The problem still stands even when I use the regluar save.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-15-2022, 03:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Will do when it happens again, for now it seems to work just fine.
Thanks.