Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Maniax Chronicle Edition problem
On version 098 (default settings, HW mode, no cheats or hacks) my character is perpetually poisoned or something, but not really... Every three steps I take the screen flashes red, there's like a slashing sound, and I see a little red cross in the bottom corner. I'm not taking any damage though and this effect should not be here. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sponsored links

Doesn't seem to be a bug from the Emulator itself Smile Perhaps a cheat that does this or try to use google and search if u can find it what it makes it so Smile
(09-09-2011, 04:02 PM)synce Wrote: On version 098 (default settings, HW mode, no cheats or hacks) my character is perpetually poisoned or something, but not really... Every three steps I take the screen flashes red, there's like a slashing sound, and I see a little red cross in the bottom corner. I'm not taking any damage though and this effect should not be here. Has anyone else had this problem?
are you cursed? sometimes the magatama curse you if theyre dark-aligned. just go to the fountain of life and purify
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go