Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne help needed
This is really weird...

1)In SMT Nocturne,when I play it,it runs fine...yet you can see certain objects through the main character's head!
(Ex: you can see a soul thru his head,but only thru his hair;his ears and the rest of his head and body remain as they should be.)

2)When using Async Mix and playing it,some parts of the Labyrinth of Amala theme are barely discernable,and when I get to the first battle,right when it's supposed to get to the awesome guitar part,the battle music stops entirely,then after a bit,starts again where it left off!

Help?

Sponsored links

- The see-through bug is known.
- Async mixing runs the SPU2 chip at varying speeds. Glitches and hangs can (will) happen in some games.
1) What GSdx version are you using? What settings?
Try with software renderer (press F9 while playing).

2) Does it happen with TimeStrecth too?
Async is not recommended.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-12-2011, 02:04 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: 1) What GSdx version are you using? What settings?
Try with software renderer (press F9 while playing).

2) Does it happen with TimeStrecth too?
Async is not recommended.

1)Gsdx9,
Direct 3d9 Hardware,
Weave bff,
native resolution,
Logarithmic z and alpha correction both checked,texture filtering grayed,8-bit textures unchecked...
Sofware renderer(F9)? i'll try that...

2)Timestretch advanced settings are too complicated,and cause sound lag,randomness,etc. so i use async,which makes the sound clearer...though the sound cutoff doesnt happen with timestretch...

Edit:I tried F9,but immediately when i pressed it,PCSX2 crashed...
any help with the sound?