Shining Tears NTSC-U
Rainbow 
I have problem with playing this game on my PC. Seems like intro is working correctly but when i have to take control of my character i just can't. He is standing still or aimlessly walking upward, i can enter start menu, check his eq or skills but i can't move. Other ps2 games were working without any problems(ffx, persona 3 & 4). Really want to play this cute game, please help.

Sponsored links

What's your pcsx2 settings? try changing the controller plugin, make sure the "config > advanced" settings are on their defaults.

I looked elsewhere and someone said they used Pcsx2 v0.9.2 with GSdx9 0.11.0 and it worked for them, but it didn't on 0.9.4

It was an older topic, but you could still try downloading that version and checking for yourself

Good luck
(01-30-2012, 01:36 AM)TheWhiteness Wrote: I have problem with playing this game on my PC. Seems like intro is working correctly but when i have to take control of my character i just can't. He is standing still or aimlessly walking upward, i can enter start menu, check his eq or skills but i can't move. Other ps2 games were working without any problems(ffx, persona 3 & 4). Really want to play this cute game, please help.

Have you configured both the analog stick AND the D-pad keys to something?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ye i checked 0.9.2 version but graphic and sounds are terrible. And bout analog, oh wait... it works. Just had to configure left analog stick, so stupid LOL
Thank you, problem solved Smile