Should I be recording using PCSX2's hidden video recorder feature?
Okay, so i'm recording A few videos of 60FPS patched Kingdom Hearts II, about A few days ago, I Recorded A glitch I found in game, this is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyMb1eVesEU
This is the original 60FPS recording of the video: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/0e4glnais5201i5/uhh.avi
My main problem with recording in PCSX2 is how hard it actually is to be happy about the recording.
I Don't know how to get it to record sound, and the file size is GIGANTIC, I Actually can't upload videos to my Tumblr because of it.
I Want to have sound in my videos while the video itself isn't hundreds of megabytes in size, yet I don't wanna freeze up the game trying to record it, how can I do so?

Sponsored links

It does record sound, it's just in a separate file. You have to mux them together.

I use FRAPS to record, it uses a lot less resources and you don't have to worry about muxing the file. The free version only records 30 seconds though, and it's not cheap.

I have heard that bandicam is good. The free version of it will record 10 minutes but has a small watermark on the video.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Where can I find the sound file at? I Don't see it in my PCSX2-related folders.
You could also try using MSI Afterburner for video capture.
The audio file should be found right with the video file.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Either with the video file, or in the PCSX2 root folder.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Isn't MSI Afterburner A GPU Overclocking software program? I Don't know, it might have A video capture feature like you said.
Should it be easy to get that audio file?
(01-02-2014, 07:03 AM)Zack-silvia Wrote: Isn't MSI Afterburner A GPU Overclocking software program? I Don't know, it might have A video capture feature like you said.
Should it be easy to get that audio file?

I used MSI Afterburner to capture some gameplay on my laptop.
Getting the audio file should be easy yes.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Oh, Okay, I Guess MSI Afterburner can capture video.
Oh, it's easy? Okay, Thanks.
I'm also going to try Afterburner..
CPU: AMD Phenom ii x4 955 @ 3.4Ghz
GPU: MSI GTX 560-Ti Hawk
RAM: Kingston ValueRam 4GB 1333 @ 1600
PSU: XFX PRO550W

MSI Afterburner is so far the best option for lag-less recording, but I can't get it to detect PCSX2.
I'm French, so I might make English mistakes.

PS2 BIOS: Europe v1.50 (SCPH-35004)