EE - 33%  GS - 74% VU - 42%

Specs: Processor - AMD A6-7310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics

Video Card - AMD Radeon™ R4 Graphics
Memory - 6.0 GB

Sponsored links

which game?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-03-2016, 02:04 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: which game?

CoD 2
Drop the resolution down to native and see if it still lags. The problem is you are running a very weak APU from AMD. So yeah not susprised to see you are having slowdowns. I see EE and GS aren't at 90%+ meaning your GPU is probably bottlenecking the game so drop the resolution to native and see if htat helps then you can increase it to something like x2 native and see if that runs well as well. Might also want to enable MTVU if you haven't
(04-03-2016, 02:15 AM)Topken Wrote: Drop the resolution down to native and see if it still lags. The problem is you are running a very weak APU from AMD. So yeah not susprised to see you are having slowdowns. I see EE and GS aren't at 90%+ meaning your GPU is probably bottlenecking the game so drop the resolution to native and see if htat helps then you can increase it to something like x2 native and see if that runs well as well. Might also want to enable MTVU if you haven't

Okay, should I be running 3D11 Software or Hardware? Also did this, did not work.
Hardware mode.
(04-03-2016, 03:35 AM)Topken Wrote: Hardware mode.

Okay I am, anything else? I did everything else and still no luck.
get a new pc. honestly it's that or stick with your PS2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]