Silent Hill 2 Rendering changing during cutscene
I decided that I wanted to play the game in OGL software mode,first cutscene of the game I get the grid cutscene that you get when you play in HW.I restarted the game just to check again,and it seems that the game switch to HW in cutscenes instead of staying in sofware mode.All setting are on default.

Sponsored links

Seems like it's happening with pretty much every cutscenes.
Did you try disabling automatic gamefixes ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-17-2017, 08:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Did you try disabling automatic gamefixes ?

Seems like unchecking autogamefix make the custcene stay in software mode,is unchecking it going to impact the game?
I don't think so.
The fact is this game needs software mode for custcenes, but can be played in hardware mode for the rest.
Hence the automatic gamefix that switches from a mode to another when an FMV starts
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-17-2017, 01:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I don't think so.
The fact is this game needs software mode for custcenes, but can be played in hardware mode for the rest.
Hence the automatic gamefix that switches from a mode to another when an FMV starts

Allright,probably going to play in HW if the only big issue are the FMV.Another question,I get a weird glitchy effect when HW switch to SW,the custcene play fine it's really just when it switches to SW.Just wanna know if it's normal

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/20/dh5n.png