Silent Hill 2
I did press F9 twice and it didnt work...

This is the version im using now sure if its the latest one?
gsdx 3693 (msvc 15.00 SSE41) 0.1.16 {gsdx-sse4-r3878}

Also I have an i7 with a nvidia 580m 2gb gpu so it should run the game without a problem I would like ot run it on 1920x1080 as well..

Sponsored links

(09-25-2011, 08:18 AM)nadizo Wrote: I did press F9 twice and it didnt work...

This is the version im using now sure if its the latest one?
gsdx 3693 (msvc 15.00 SSE41) 0.1.16 {gsdx-sse4-r3878}

Also I have an i7 with a nvidia 580m 2gb gpu so it should run the game without a problem I would like ot run it on 1920x1080 as well..

try with the las svn http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
it works now w full screen, but theres 3 lines in the middle of the screen ...any idea what that is?

also does this mean i did not have the latest version?'

what is svn?
SVN = subversion, one of the ways to keep programming project organized, each commit to svn is a change called revision, thanks to Orphis we have a buildbot of pcsx2 that automatically builds new PCSX2 binaries each time there is a new change to SVN, you can get it under the link that ecchiless posted above.

That is basically latest, newest version of PCSX2, at times can be a bit less stable when some major change happens, but it's often also more compatible and faster(there are exceptions) than current stable version. If something doesn't work with stable release, it's worth checking SVN, just a note - savestates are often changed every bigger SVN commit soo save your game on memory card if you want to transfer it to SVN version.
if all else setting fail
go try pc version

i think you go get PC version silent hill 2

cost system requirement for game quite low

i got play silent hill 2(pc) on my old intel pentium 4 1.8ghz 512mb ram nvidia geforce 4 128mb

many years ago
I really wanted to play this game, and my computer runs FFX about 3/4 it's real speed, so I just bought the PC version of this game. Director's Cut :3 you can use a PS2 controller with it also Wink
yeah ill check it out, thanks