Silent Hill 3 on PCSX2
Yeah, the driver I have for my DualShock 3 makes it emulate the 360 controller, so it'll work fine.

Sponsored links

(12-11-2013, 01:13 PM)Yash the gamers Wrote: I sgst to not buy pc ver. Becuz it is really a bad port .

Yeah, the PC port of SH3 is good, but it's outdated now.

It only supports 4:3 (I think the max resolution is 1280x1024), so if you want to widescreen it, you have to hack it. For gamepad, it supports Dinput, not Xinput.

Konami should REALLY re-release upgraded PC ports of SH2-SH4 on Steam.
It's fairly easy to get SH3 running in native widescreen with the correct aspect ratio. All you need is the fov tool someone released for it, run it before you run the game and just press the specified key to apply the hack. Setting the custom resolution is easily done via an .ini file in the game's root folder.

Quote: Konami should REALLY re-release upgraded PC ports of SH2-SH4 on Steam.

That'd be great, people have been asking for that for years, but look at how they did with the HDC... They can't be trusted. Ninja
I get the flashlight bug in SH3 as well. Also, it's not just SH3, SH2 also has the same problem using software renderer.
Please open your own thread following the guidelines of the forum.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go