Silent Hill Origins: New patch and guide
Did you read the thread? It's very clear that the game doesn't have sound...

Quote:Too bad there's no ingame sound, kills half of the game experience..

Quote:I have PAL game. This patch is great, finally I can actually start the game, and with the attached gsdx plugin, it looks best with no glitches (expect character shadow which is a black square) but there's no sound only in cutscenes and main menu.

Quote:Please remember that sounds still don't work and this patch is only for SLUS_217.31 .
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

YEs i did read. But topic is from 2 months, there is always a chance to some fixes in that time Tongue
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Compile the latest SVN and give it a go. If there was an update in status I'm sure a forum search would likely have found it.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I have problem game stucks at loading screen and dont even start.I tried couple version of emu and plugins(including the one i first post) with no change.Version of game is SLUS_217.31.All settings of emu was default,no speed hacks and so on.Try in software and hardware mode and navite res nothing change.Any ideas?
Sigh...

Did you even read anything in this thread?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ha sorry my mistake i didnt read about enable the patch opton i thinks patch is for skip movies or something like that.Anyway now game start of course without sound.Any solutions found since last post before mine?
Looks like with the 2548 revision Shattered memories now has the ingame sound. Someone should try it out with Origins..
Nope, and I think it was said in the same revision that it didn't help origins.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Tried with 2560 no change still no sound.
Here is an attempt to patch the PAL version of the game. I can't check it because I don't have the PAL version. Please report here about its status.

Attached Files
.pnach   dc180a6b.pnach (Size: 374 bytes / Downloads: 495)