Silent Hill Origins: New patch and guide
(03-09-2010, 07:24 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Tried software renderer in GSdx?

No ,but even f it work i doubt that will be with good speed to play...

(03-09-2010, 07:27 PM)prafull Wrote: Use latest gsdx (that will give correct shadows) and then enable alpha hack (that will fix the white screen).

What do you men witj "latest gsdx"?Which version work for you?And what is this Alpha hack?You mean ALPHA CORRECTION settings in gsdx plugin?If yes it is awlays on for me.It is default i never turn it off.

Sponsored links

Prafull can we make dark areas as good as in software mode? they look brilliant in SW, but with GSDX darker areas are totaly back and there is no soft shadow with flashlight, thats a minon bug with GSdx
Can't be done, no. Your only option to play this game nicely is with software rendering.
heyyy!!! the game is working with me but it is super sloww!!!! i mean there is almost 2 sec delay!!!! and the white screen only works if it is on software mode which is the reason it is slow i think!! is there a thing i am missing here???
I've Completed the game without ANY problem
Thx to all who made this possible
excuse me but what is alpha hack ?
no solution for the hardware mode ? i can only see the light the rest is black.
In software it's good except when i turn on the light...
Hi , so there is no way at the moment to play the US Version of the game, because i want to buy the us version of the game from a friend....
Bad look on dark areas in hardware mode, i don't have "beast" CPU what a pity Sad
Hi, can someone give me optimized configuration for this game?
I have r1888 (pcsx2) and March 2010 plugins, and I have two different bios files (one from me, and another one from a friend); but I couldn't make it running.

BTW, my system specs are:
AMD Athlon II x2 M300 (2.0 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 (512 dedicated, up to 1791)
3 GB Memory
(04-09-2010, 05:57 PM)Travis32 Wrote: excuse me but what is alpha hack ?
no solution for the hardware mode ? i can only see the light the rest is black.
In software it's good except when i turn on the light...

This happens to me too.
The whole game is good, but the flashlight looks buggy on dark areas...
Everything is pitch black exept the area that you're looking at, and even that, there are some wierd forms around the light...

This is how it looks:
[Image: jykjjundtijmztojzzzk.jpg]