Silent Hill Shattered Memories: EDIT: nevermind, pretty sure it's a new bug.
(01-25-2018, 03:25 AM)prafull Wrote: Please upload your memory card save before the issue.

You know, I would love to, but it appears I have an upload size limit smaller than the 16mb file here, so I'm going to have to google drive it or something. I can tell you I've started with a fresh file for each of these tests and all of the different PCSX2 installs I am using are portable with no settings carrying over. So I'm pretty sure that any of my various saves will not help.

Also, just to be cooperative, I tested your fix in addition to the alternate vsync fix. I am definitely having no issues with the old bug where the doctor's dialogue would not play or sound files were cut off. I am still having the issue in scenes affected by plot decisions. I have been using the first scene with Cybil for testing, but I have seen it in other areas as well. I'm just getting tired of playing the first hour over and over and that is the fastest one to get to. You cannot save to memory card in this game until you get the phone after that cutscene, so to make a save before it breaks, I have to play to another plot scene.

EDIT 45 mins later: Just had my first full on crash in the first chase sequence and have to start over, no patience left to see if it was caused by recent tweaks. I'm over this for tonight. When I pick it back up, I will dutifully play past the first part so I can make a save right before the second scene with Cybil at Levin street. I have done my best to temper my frustration with the patience to test every single pet theory or fix anyone has suggested. So far the only thing that works solid is to limit the emulator with RivaTuner to never go above 60fps. No I still can't explain why, but it works for me 99% of the time.

Sponsored links