Silent Hill: Shattered Memories seems working
I have tried to emulate this game with pcsx2 and if the GS plugin is in Software mode, it really works fine, on my system also at a reasonable speed Laugh

The only downside is the sound, I have tried all plugins, also with different settings and none does really work. Only ZeroSPU2 lets you hear something of the ingame sound, but, and I think that's a bug, after a while the sound begins to loop it self and its really awfull.
So the only problem for me is the sound plugin.

Sponsored links

(01-22-2010, 07:18 PM)Mivey Wrote: I have tried to emulate this game with pcsx2 and if the GS plugin is in Software mode, it really works fine, on my system also at a reasonable speed Laugh

The only downside is the sound, I have tried all plugins, also with different settings and none does really work. Only ZeroSPU2 lets you hear something of the ingame sound, but, and I think that's a bug, after a while the sound begins to loop it self and its really awfull.
So the only problem for me is the sound plugin.

Exactly. But what system do you have so you can play full speed? What CPU at what frequency and with how many threads in gsdx set? And how much average FPS?
E7400 @ 3.6Ghz 1.33v, GTX-260 192SP 650/1400/1100/1.05v, 4Gb RAM, Windows Server 2008 x64
(01-22-2010, 12:44 PM)elite Wrote:
(01-22-2010, 02:53 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: When you select Pad1 in the Pads part do you have "Use analog when possible" enabled? that could cause some problems like that.

Yes, its on. But doesn't disabling it cause analog sticks to now work? How exactly it work, what it does? It looks like unnecessary option to me..

Check the LilyPad thread for more info, but basically it turns on the "analog" button as you would in the PS2 when it can instead of you doing it manually for some games but can cause problems with it as you just experienced Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-22-2010, 08:50 PM)elite Wrote: Exactly. But what system do you have so you can play full speed? What CPU at what frequency and with how many threads in gsdx set? And how much average FPS?

I did not say"fullspeed" Tongue It's about 40% percent without speed hacks and 80-90% with them (I just turn on the VU Cycle Stealing Hack)
It's a AMD Phenom with 3,5 Ghz (Quadcore) and with 4 Thread. The average FPS with speed hacks is about 40 and 50 FPS.

But that's pretty unimportant without a good sound, especially a game like SH needs a good atmo Sad
Well, I started the game with ZeroGS , but flashlight looks bad Sad
i have nice 60 FPS with speed hack, but sound is crap

I've completed this game on Wii emulator Dolphin & I must say, it was just PERFECT!
only a little slowdowns in big areas.

Graphics loocked perfect
sound was perfect
controls also nice with recorded movements to shake off the monsters
I'd give Wii version 9/10
PS2 version 3/10

I hope it will get fixed soon & will be playable like on Dolphin
(01-23-2010, 02:37 PM)DJSave Wrote: I've completed this game on Wii emulator Dolphin & I must say, it was just PERFECT!
Sure about that? I didn't find it in the Dolphin compatibility list and nobody has talked about it on the Dolphin forums.
(01-26-2010, 02:15 PM)fedaykin Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 02:37 PM)DJSave Wrote: I've completed this game on Wii emulator Dolphin & I must say, it was just PERFECT!
Sure about that? I didn't find it in the Dolphin compatibility list and nobody has talked about it on the Dolphin forums.

Yeah game is playable and possible to complete, some people finished it already. They even added some wiimote moves to keyb. controls to help it. On dolphin game looks better and shadows work but I still think pcsx2 is overall better developed emu Wink
E7400 @ 3.6Ghz 1.33v, GTX-260 192SP 650/1400/1100/1.05v, 4Gb RAM, Windows Server 2008 x64
(01-26-2010, 02:15 PM)fedaykin Wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DfpTdRqpBs

here you go
th proof Smile
I can say that personaly I have finished this game without any problem
please! can you tell me how configurate joistick in dolphin emulator?
i have a joystick usb with 2 analogs but i can't understand how configurate wiimote, nunchuck and pad,
i have tried, have tried, but is in vain!!!!!!!!, it said press A+B to start
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit

(02-10-2010, 06:01 AM)jonaand Wrote: please! can you tell me how configurate joistick in dolphin emulator?
i have a joystick usb with 2 analogs but i can't understand how configurate wiimote, nunchuck and pad,
i have tried, have tried, but is in vain!!!!!!!!, it said press A+B to start
THANK YOU SO MUCH

This is what you're looking for: http://forums.dolphin-emu.com/
[Image: newsig.jpg]