Silent Hills Shattered Memories
Using one of the latest rev 1.3.1_1051, missing graphics with all 3 plugins in either HW or SW, no speedhacks enabled. Did this started recently or am I the only one with this problem? I have seen videos of people using pcsx2 and they seem fine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU: I7 12700K
GPU: GeForce GTX 1660ti (6GB)
RAM: 32GB 3200Mhz

Sponsored links

Try openGL with some accuracy options.

Does the latest stable release work better?
Gregory is currently working to make silent hill perfect. I don't know the current status but I think it should look better...
Setting Blending Unit Accuracy to Full makes the character visible, I was using High before. There are still several problems even with Full or Ultra enabled, some problems with the light and the doctor in the beginning of the game is invisible even in Ultra, also tried OGL depth and Accurate Date to see if the have any effect but they don't. I was asking about a couple of games a few days ago (Suikoden 3 and Tales of Rebirth), Refraction, Gregory and yourself answered and told me it was a recent driver bug. Could that be the cause here too?
Acording to refraction it should only affect D11 but for some reason in my case it was affecting D9 too, opengl was fine, here even with opengl the result is the same.
CPU: I7 12700K
GPU: GeForce GTX 1660ti (6GB)
RAM: 32GB 3200Mhz