Sims 2: Castaway
Hi,

Just a few quick questions:

Are there any modifications or qol things to do/get, to achieve better qol gameplay? (I saw a clip from Dolphin, different emu ik, that had a cursor in the game - is it for PCSX2 too? Can't find it if it does exist)

And is there a way to have the game run at 60fps while maintaining normal game speed? I've gone through a handful of general posts and tried a few things but ended up with a sped up game, and atm it's late so I'm asking here for simplicity.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

(06-10-2023, 11:01 PM)Daeve Wrote: Are there any modifications or qol things to do/get, to achieve better qol gameplay? (I saw a clip from Dolphin, different emu ik, that had a cursor in the game - is it for PCSX2 too? Can't find it if it does exist)
i don't think so.IIRC, the Wii version had one (hence the one you saw on dolphin) but the ps2 version ? no idea.
try on your real console, you'll see
Quote:And is there a way to have the game run at 60fps while maintaining normal game speed? I've gone through a handful of general posts and tried a few things but ended up with a sped up game, and atm it's late so I'm asking here for simplicity.

Thanks in advance

maybe with a 60 fps hack, but i don't know if one exists
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Darn, I had a feeling since there was nothing on forums or on google. I'm new to this, found some wierd number combinations people make for games, what are they? Looks like it modifies stuff, make game run faster/slower and idek what else it does, I'd assume corruption or other unwanted things too lol. I don't remember the name.