Siren 2 pal version 2 issues im having.....
(07-30-2009, 02:12 AM)korisnik2007a Wrote: no,no...when runing the pal2ntsc yfix,you don't check the pal or ntsc selector at all..So,what I mean is when you do it properly,you can only play NTSC version..Try passing that part with ZeroGS...

Ok im a little confused now, heres what I did:

1. I ran the .exe of that pal 2 ntsc with yfix program.
2. I browsed to the siren 2 iso file.
3. I put a check mark on " Make PN selector"
4. Then it gave the little notes and said all done, like 4 things patch or something like that.
5. Then I loaded the siren iso like normal and a screen with all green text came up before the actual siren 2 game loads. It wants me to choose 3 options. It says:

Press:
Cross for ntsc y-fix
circle for ntsc
sqaure for pal

6. I chose the first 2 options and still same 2 issue with the game.

Sponsored links

the thing is,you should have skipped the no.3...You shoudln't have checked the PN selector...Maybe it matters a lot,and maybe not..I told you,TRY ZERO GS graphical plugin (you get it with pcsx2)
(07-30-2009, 02:32 AM)korisnik2007a Wrote: the thing is,you should have skipped the no.3...You shoudln't have checked the PN selector...Maybe it matters a lot,and maybe not..I told you,TRY ZERO GS graphical plugin (you get it with pcsx2)

Ok I;ll create a new raw fresh iso from the siren 2 game again no problem. And this time i will not do option 3.

I did try the zerogs plugin beofre even posting on this forum and talking to you and still didnt work. But i'll try it again with the ntsc fix.

Now of course when running the siren 2 pal iso raw im suppose to use the europe bios right? Then when i convert the iso to ntsc use usa bios right?
(07-30-2009, 02:37 AM)pctek Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 02:32 AM)korisnik2007a Wrote: the thing is,you should have skipped the no.3...You shoudln't have checked the PN selector...Maybe it matters a lot,and maybe not..I told you,TRY ZERO GS graphical plugin (you get it with pcsx2)

Ok I;ll create a new raw fresh iso from the siren 2 game again no problem. And this time i will not do option 3.

I did try the zerogs plugin beofre even posting on this forum and talking to you and still didnt work. But i'll try it again with the ntsc fix.

Now of course when running the siren 2 pal iso raw im suppose to use the europe bios right? Then when i convert the iso to ntsc use usa bios right?

Ok I did all this still blank screen issue.
sorry...I really don't know...but look at this

http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=s&s1=1&s2...1&s5=1&p=9

you should have looked at this in the first place...it only says Ingame..it doesn't say fully playable...

sorry...

just try the beta if you already didn't...
(07-30-2009, 03:04 AM)korisnik2007a Wrote: sorry...I really don't know...but look at this

http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=s&s1=1&s2...1&s5=1&p=9

you should have looked at this in the first place...it only says Ingame..it doesn't say fully playable...

sorry...

just try the beta if you already didn't...

Ok I understand thanks for all the help though.