Size of memcards
Hi everyone, i would like to know if they are any risks of increasing the size of "individual memory cards" (the one folder per game stuff) to 64 Mo ? Like corrupt saves?

Currently it say that not all saves might be copied if you try to upgrade.

Sponsored links

Use the FolderMemoryCard feature
Every game will think you have 8mb card only for that game and you can save as many saves as you want(until you reach 8mb)without worrying that if at some point that .ps2 file(the memory card)get corrupted/damaged you may loose all of your saves for all of your games

And to answer your question,I don't know about pcsx2 but on my PS2 some games don't like my 64MB card very much but they work fine with the 8mb card
(05-21-2016, 07:43 AM)vsub Wrote: Use the FolderMemoryCard feature
Every game will think you have 8mb card only for that game and you can save as many saves as you want(until you reach 8mb)without worrying that if at some point that .ps2 file(the memory card)get corrupted/damaged you may loose all of your saves for all of your games

And to answer your question,I don't know about pcsx2 but on my PS2 some games don't like my 64MB card very much but they work fine with the 8mb card

Yeah ok thank you, i was already using it i just thought you could make every game have their own 64 Mo folder/card.
I have a lot of games and I can't think of a game that will need more than 8mb even if you create tons of saves.
I also wouldn't recommend bigger than 8mb for the sake of some older games which will reduce to boot if you use anything bigger
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]