Skewed Visual on game
These are the settings I am currently using.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

OK, enable Accurate Date and turn Mipmapping to Basic. Does it look any better?
Press F9 (or set GSdx renderer to any of the (Software) options). Do any of the issues remain?
Cutscenes are still skewed, but Jimmy's lab does look slightly better now.  Some textures are still a bit messed up though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Pressing the F9 key did fix the textures, but I lost about 10% of the overall speed of the emulation.
Battle for Volcano Island has a similar issue as I mentioned here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSDX-Tex...and-NTSC-U

Whatever engine they're using is probably the same (likely Renderware)
(01-14-2018, 11:49 PM)Axtin Wrote: Pressing the F9 key did fix the textures, but I lost about 10% of the overall speed of the emulation.
The software renderer is more demanding on the CPU, though your system should normally be able to handle it. Is the video/logo issue gone too when using the software renderer?
Yeah. The cutscenes are running normally now as well. I just need to find a way to speed up my emulation. Thank you.
You can enable the gamefix called "Software mode during FMV's" or something like that, then it will auto switch for the movies and switch back to hardware mode for the game.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]