Skip MPEG
Is there a way to skip MPEG before it shows up? Or I have to wait the video start to skip?

Sponsored links

when the video is loaded then escape from the game and go to "Misc->Patch Browser" and click on "Skip MPEG" Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
At my god of war, the video is broken, so it doesn't show the video and I can't skip!! It says "Patch not found", and kratos stays froze.
it says:
"unexpected MPEG error???"
well i can't help anymore but i think Saiki is working on a movie skip patch Smile (or maybe he has done it already Unsure Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
So I need this patch to continue playing!!
dude read the guide, we dont write them for our health. http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4067.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-01-2009, 04:35 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well i can't help anymore but i think Saiki is working on a movie skip patch Smile (or maybe he has done it already Unsure Tongue)

I don't do mpeg patches, I'm workign on cheats. but without a game name, I can't say anything about what works and what doesn't
I think it's a bug!! Because I made a patch to skip MPEG and it didn't work!! Worked for others videos!!
My pc: Core 2 Duo E7200 2,53ghz (overclocked to 3,0ghz)
/ 4GB DDR2 667 / Geforce 8600gt 512mb

[Image: assinaturaforummi1.jpg]
It only works if the video uses the method shown, it even says that at the top of the guide! please read things before posting.

If it doesnt work, you will have to put a request in the patches thread or work it out for yourself.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]