Slight Problem here....
it was gigaherz's cdvd and now it's peopls (or whatever) and i'm trying it now.....

nothing a straight CTD.

Sponsored links

you're trying to load an iso right? then set it to Linuz Iso Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
ok that might work.

wow.... nothing works. insta-CTD.

So I'm trying with not using ZEROGS and using the 9.0 DX driver - GeForce 6200 lol
Could you please talk human language?

Is it ISO? Is it DVD? Is iso mounted? What is it you're trying to run?
(04-27-2009, 05:05 AM)Cain Wrote: Could you please talk human language?

OK.

Fire Warrior is an ISO file, and so by deduction, I thoght that Linuz would run it. But no. It was an instant Crash To Desktop (CTD) and no matter what I try now, it fails and dies.

Full name: Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
(04-27-2009, 05:08 AM)The Orc be here.... Wrote:
(04-27-2009, 05:05 AM)Cain Wrote: Could you please talk human language?

OK.

Fire Warrior is an ISO file, and so by deduction, I thoght that Linuz would run it. But no. It was an instant Crash To Desktop (CTD) and no matter what I try now, it fails and dies.

Full name: Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior

If your iso is mounted - unmount. Or you may have a corrupt iso, but if it's corrupt - emulator should report it and shouldn't crash to desktop.

The game has status "Ingame", so it's supposedly not playable, but should at least get ingame.

Post your emu and plugin settings.
(04-27-2009, 05:05 AM)Cain Wrote: If your iso is mounted - unmount. Or you may have a corrupt iso, but if it's corrupt - emulator should report it and shouldn't crash to desktop.

The game has status "Ingame", so it's supposedly not playable, but should at least get ingame.

I'm using SSE2 for graphics (GeForce 6200 PCI-E graphics card), SPU-2X for sound, SSSPSX for controller, LilyPad 0.9.9 for control 2, Linuzappz ISO for CDVD (do i need to compress?), DEV9null for Dev9, USBnull for USB and FWnull for FireWire.

For Bios i'm using Europe v.01.60 for an NTSC game..... I think I may be onto something....

Later.....It doesn't make much difference. It only runs on ZeroGS, it seems, with Gigaherz CDVD driver.
(04-27-2009, 05:18 AM)The Orc be here.... Wrote:
(04-27-2009, 05:05 AM)Cain Wrote: If your iso is mounted - unmount. Or you may have a corrupt iso, but if it's corrupt - emulator should report it and shouldn't crash to desktop.

I'm using SSE2 for graphics (GeForce 6200 PCI-E graphics card), SPU-2X for sound, SSSPSX for controller, LilyPad 0.9.9 for control 2, Linuzappz ISO for CDVD (do i need to compress?), DEV9null for Dev9, USBnull for USB and FWnull for FireWire.

For Bios i'm using Europe v.01.60 for an NTSC game..... I think I may be onto something....

Later.....It doesn't make much difference. It only runs on ZeroGS, it seems, with Gigaherz CDVD driver.

If it only runs with ZeroGS and crashes on GSDx then you need to update your DirectX.
Did you try to insert your original DVD and use Ghz cd/dvd pugin ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-27-2009, 06:31 AM)Cain Wrote: If it only runs with ZeroGS and crashes on GSDx then you need to update your DirectX.

My gfx card is 6200