Slight controller issues
(09-27-2014, 10:34 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I was referencing this part:

Code:
This is an odd problem that sometimes pops up with certain games. The most common solution is to change input pad plugins. Assuming you are using the default of lilypad, try this:

Go to: Config->Plugins/BIOS Selector

Under the Pad drop down box, change to SSSPSX Pad Pressure Mod. Apply that, then go to: Config->Controller->Plugin settings and bind your controller for the new input plugin. Then give it a try.

Just in this case, certain means all.

You can use joytokey to get L3 turbo. I use joytokey with pcsx2 (even with lilypad) to set L3 turbo, R3 save state, Select load state.

My case is unique. I don't think you've ever before seen someone having trouble assigning his analogs where moving up picks up left instead and moving right or left or down does nothing at all Tongue2

However, i'm willing to bed the only real issue here is the detection and assignment. I'm gonna attempt to "assign" the analogs by hand through the ini and see if they work Smile

Sponsored links

Ok, last update to this post. Didn't even have to do that. I just said eff it and deleted it. Turns out it worked like a charm and it's picking them up just fine now. So yay! so much troubleshooting for nothing when all i had to do was stab it at the heart.
Quote:My case is unique. I don't think you've ever before seen someone having trouble assigning his analogs where moving up picks up left instead and moving right or left or down does nothing at all

Yes, I've seen that. I even said I had similar issues myself a while back. But at least you got it fixed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD