Slight controller issues
(09-26-2014, 03:24 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Dude you need to chill out a little bit. Nobody has been disrespectful to you, in fact the only person I see being disrespectful here is you.

hmm it seems like my comment takes a wrong way ! sorry for being loud !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

(09-26-2014, 02:36 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: and .what the hell i was. said you coornio! DID YOU TRY OLDER PLUGINS? your problem had solved if you use older plugin of lilly pad in newer version !

Note: ignoring my post is ok but only if you have problems with me ! im not stupid here that continuously trying to help to that man which don't have respect for me and my respective efforts ! it's not only
you cornio ! many people here is doing the same !

Sheesh, take a chill pill broski.

I just tested with release 1.2.1. Lilypad exhibits the same behavior.
I would also like to make a correction. I had been using it correctly in Dolphin before, not PCSX2. It works correctly there still, so it's not the controller having issues as it would seem.

To recap:
ePSXe/PSXeven : OK
Dolphin : OK
Steam : OK
PCSX2 : lolnope.

Lilypad reads the right values in device testing but it cannot allocate the correct controls. I doubt a driver would fix this, and if i'm not mistaken this controller is a plug-n-play one too.
im sorry for my bad behavior coornio ! im frustrated that day and very angry by office work !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Well, even if it's plug-n-play, some controllers have strange issues with their analog axes with some programs, and the driver solves this. I had such a controller. It was Logitech too.

Nevertheless, have you tried another pad plugin like SSSPSX pad or Pokopom?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-26-2014, 08:47 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Well, even if it's plug-n-play, some controllers have strange issues with their analog axes with some programs, and the driver solves this. I had such a controller. It was Logitech too.

Nevertheless, have you tried another pad plugin like SSSPSX pad or Pokopom?

I'll look into it. I still don't understand why all the other programs pick it up just fine but lilypad requires special treatment.. Huh
It wouldn't be PCSX2 if it wasn't complicated Tongue2
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Well i installed the drivers, and in the calibration panel all the buttons and analogs work fine. And they still work fine for Steam, both my PS1 emulators, and in dolphin.

Lilypad still refuses to acknowledge the correct analog directions. I'm to assume that this is officially a bug now?

Model number: Logitech G-UF13A
Did you try the other pad plugins? This happens sometimes, it's even in my FAQ after all. But you can post an issue on GIT about Lilypad if you like in the meantime, or in bug reports.
(09-27-2014, 09:40 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Did you try the other pad plugins? This happens sometimes, it's even in my FAQ after all. But you can post an issue on GIT about Lilypad if you like in the meantime, or in bug reports.

Well your FAQ doesn't exactly cover "incorrect analog axis detection" under pad problems Tongue2

SSSPSX works fine though. The problem is that i can't also bind the controls on the keyboard at the same time, or use L3 for turbo like Lilypad offers Sad
It's definitely a Lylipad bug as it seems. Not sure why or how, but it is.
I was referencing this part:

Code:
This is an odd problem that sometimes pops up with certain games. The most common solution is to change input pad plugins. Assuming you are using the default of lilypad, try this:

Go to: Config->Plugins/BIOS Selector

Under the Pad drop down box, change to SSSPSX Pad Pressure Mod. Apply that, then go to: Config->Controller->Plugin settings and bind your controller for the new input plugin. Then give it a try.

Just in this case, certain means all.

You can use joytokey to get L3 turbo. I use joytokey with pcsx2 (even with lilypad) to set L3 turbo, R3 save state, Select load state.