Slight fps drops - would like some help or info
Would you recommend an Nvidia GTX 750?

Also are speedhacks used manually or is it something that is always happening? I don't want to break the games or anything

And what do you mean JobeStroud by EE GS etc?

Sponsored links

That should be fine, I own a GTX-750Ti and it fares quite well on 4X native at most games.

by the way, EE- Emotion Engine (one of PS2's processor) , GS- Graphics Synthesizer (Graphics Processing unit of PS2)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-17-2015, 03:51 PM)ssakash Wrote: That should be fine, I own a GTX-750Ti and it fares quite well on 4X native at most games.

by the way, EE- Emotion Engine (one of PS2's processor) , GS- Graphics Synthesizer (Graphics Processing unit of PS2)

Thanks, its pretty cheap around here.

also here
EE:    

GS:    
I think Jobe meant the EE and GS readings in the PCSX2 window on during slowdowns ( same place where fps is shown )
(07-17-2015, 04:07 PM)Rassane Wrote: I think Jobe meant the EE and GS readings in the PCSX2 window on during slowdowns ( same place where fps is shown )

Oooh, I'll try to take a pic when I play it again
Wow!!
I only changed it to Direct 3D 11 and enabled 8 bit textures and it works perfectly!
I tested it on a boss and enemies which dipped intensively the frame rate and now nothing is dropping it at all!!!
Thanks a lot for the support Smile