Slight problem thats been happening i wanted to ask
Or disable the MTVU hack while using states
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

i really didnt know that was even enabled...i dont remember messing with this thing period...anyway, i'll uncheck this and run the games and tell you what happens.
this game is known to freeze if you use states to often even without mtvu though, i remember playing through the final battle using states to try to get a perfect finish without being injured and had it hang up on several cutscenes
i have not used any states and relied soley on memory card saves, and i have not ran into any freezes or any hangups. Ok. I'll just stay with memory card saves. Im so used to using save states. Thanks guys, sorry to bug ya. I thought my computer was having issues.
sorry for a double post, but id like to ask a question without opening an other thread. I use a xbox360 controller and it works fine most of the time. but when im playing a 3d game with the analog stick and i go top right/left corner to go diagonal, my character stops running and walks, like im lightly pusing on the analog when im using full force. any idea how to fix it?
calibrate the controller in joy.cpl
Hey, I noticed that same problem in Persona 4. @_@ Makes navigating dungeons a pain.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-xbox-360-...7#pid22077
[Image: newsig.jpg]
oh!

yes, i know of this issue. lilypad doesn't define the antideadzone correctly for xinput controllers