[Slow] Armored Core 3
I'm going to be busy with work and will test the GPU with the sensor tab on Monday.

I may also try frameskipping, maybe just a little bit is enough for superb improvements Tongue2 It is a great idea to activate it only with turbo mode, then I only activate it when I would need it.

Still... I can't resist the game, its so great! I'll play it even if it has crappy fps sometimes. Arena fights are at 60fps and that's great Laugh Just mission running wont be smooth ;p

Thanks for all your help! I may continue to try other SVN, settings etc., maybe I can squeeze out some more speed :]

Sponsored links

Hi again

Sorry for the doublepost, but there is no bump for this thread by editting a post.

I have tried some additional setups (no Soundplugin for an example) but no improvements on any SVN.

Now I took a screenshot from GPU-Z while emulating AC3.

I get the same data by being in a game's menu, don't know if it says anything particular.

I'm also talking with someone who can emulate this at full speed. I have tried his same settings but it wont work for some strange reason.

He is using i5-2500k and a HD6770 at stock settings.

I quote his message for his EMU settings:
Quote:Im using PCSX2 version 0.9.8, GSdx4600, Lilypad svn (r4510) 0.10.0, SPU2-X r4600M 1.4.0, cdvdGigaherz (r4510) 0.8.0, USBnull Driver 0.7.0, FWnull Driver 0.7.0, DEV9null Driver 0.5.0.

I run it in Direct3D 9 (hardware) with blend bbf at 4 times native resolution. All of the check boxes checked.

The only thing I can think of, I mean I am not expert in any aspect, but is it possible that my CPU & GPU are interfering with each other in some strange way? My CPU & GPU should be strong enough to handle AC3 in PCSX2, as he claimed to be able to. Q9550 is not as good as i5-2500k, but still powerful enough, and my GPU is a bit better than his...

Also maybe because i5-2500k has a integrated GPU?
I too have the same issue with a similar setup. Speed reaches 100% when looking at the sky though. lol
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go