Slow FPS in game
Hi.
Sorry im From Czech republic , so sorry to my english.
I wanna play game naruto ultimate ninja 4. I start this game in menu have 60FPS , this is good , but if i start game this fps weak to 20 or 5 .
My Computer:
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9300M G
Procesor: Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHz
RAM : 4GB (3GB usable (stupid windows))
System : Windows 7 32 bit
I test this emulator in ubuntu but in setting cannot choose graphic card.
Dont know anything what help me?
Thank you for reading :-)

Sponsored links

Its probably your computer. Your cpu is not very powerful and your graphic card is very weak.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(02-03-2010, 03:02 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: Its probably your computer. Your cpu is not very powerful and your graphic card is very weak.

That's right, I wouldn't expect much from your system in your place. But you can try out some things:

- Try to enable speed hacks. You can find them under "configuration" (I think it's called that way, I can't look it up right now^^. Sorry^^.). Just experiment a bit with them, some'll work good, others will perhaps slow the game down, others might even break it^^. But trying never hurts.

- Set clamping to "none". You can find this under "configuration", "advanced". Set the "clamping mode" to "none". Again, I'm gessing the names, sorry^^. But they should be something like that. But be aware: This might also break the game. And I recommend not to change anything else in this advanced options. There is no more speed gaining but game breaking hidden beyond it^^. Default is fine.

- Are you using the newest beta and plugins? If not, try them out. The beta will most likely speed your game up. You can find it here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-8317.html
Using the newest plugins should also not hurt. I got no problems with them yet. Here you go: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-6830.html

- Have you perhaps activated MicroVU? If yes, turn it off. It should be somewhere under "configuration", "CPU". This often gives me a significant speed up. But this should be also depending from game to game. Just try it. But if it doesn't speed things up, better reactivate it. It really is much more compatible.

And to find some more things we can tweak: Which plugins are you using?
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.