Slow Fps = With Cursor. Decent Fps = Without Cursor - Final Fantasy XII
(08-24-2013, 02:02 PM)alexis9000 Wrote: The only thing that the .ini file says is this:

RunWizard=0

Any problem with that?

No, this just mean that first config wizard is not needed to run anymore.

Yet is advisable running the "Plugin/BIOS Selector" under the GUI "Config" menu certifying each select plugin is the newest. Without this, if there is more than one version of the same plugin inside the folder, the active one will be the selected one, of course, what may mean is the older one.

If using, for example the generic PCSX2.exe it will be a copy of the actual PCSX2-rXXXXX.exe where the XXXXX is the version number. When copying/moving a newer version inside an existent folder the newer PCSX2.exe is expected to overwrite the older one, unless is chosen "no" when asked to allow the overwrite. If that happens (the newest does not overwrite the older), you'd be running the older version despite the new one is already there.

One way to certify that's the case, try running the named version of PCSX2-rxxxx.exe instead PCSX2.exe.

PS: actually you may want to change the line "RunWizard=0" to 1, what will force the emulator's complete initial config. Make sure to select the newest plugins then.

PPS: Just recalled FFXII had some issues if the "Allow 8 bit's textures" was on... or it was when off... not really sure what the option caused perform and possibly some other kind of problem, try toggling it on/off and testing.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

You mean this?

[Image: 8i9u.jpg]

If it is, then I tell you again, I tried everything that I could, changing many GSDx versions and still nothing.

If it's not that that you're talking about then I don't understand, sorry.
would be anice idea to show us your gsdx settings, though...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-24-2013, 02:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: would be anice idea to show us your gsdx settings, though...

[Image: qwc4.jpg]
that's kinda weird because I do have the PAL version too, and I have no problem using default settings..
tried erasing all your inis and reconfigure from scratch ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You mean erase portable.ini? xD it's the only .ini file I have on my PCSX2 folder

EDIT: LOL, forget it. Now I noticed that "inis" folder, lol.
(08-24-2013, 03:26 PM)alexis9000 Wrote: You mean erase portable.ini? xD it's the only .ini file I have on my PCSX2 folder

EDIT: LOL, forget it. Now I noticed that "inis" folder, lol.

...nope, it still won't work. It's still like last time, fast FPS but no cursor, and recently I noticed that if I begin the game without it the graphics won't entirelly appear, which means it's a very bad thing in the game:

[Image: vc6p.jpg]
[Image: 2mhy.jpg]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/xxmj.jpg/ <-- can you see Basch's face on this photo? I cannot.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/8yy5.jpg/ <-- one of them is almost half-naked, lol.
From what I see, you listed your cpu name as gpu, hence I'm guessing you're trying to run it on integrated chip. Unfortunately FFXII is one of those games which are problematic on intel graphics and loads of small things get's broken on it.

The only working solution is probably getting a dedicated nvidia or amd gpu, you can always try latest svn versions and/or updating your video drivers, but I doubt it'll help, intel might be well known for it's cpu's, but their graphics suck way more than just in speed;p.
Aww, man. There's no way I'm able to open up my PC right now. I'm not a technician as I said, nor I have the power or patience to transport a PC to a shop just because of a game that I desperatelly wanna play. You see I'll try every available alternative until it works, thanks for your suggestions.
(08-24-2013, 04:09 PM)miseru99 Wrote: From what I see, you listed your cpu name as gpu, hence I'm guessing you're trying to run it on integrated chip. Unfortunately FFXII is one of those games which are problematic on intel graphics and loads of small things get's broken on it.

The only working solution is probably getting a dedicated nvidia or amd gpu, you can always try latest svn versions and/or updating your video drivers, but I doubt it'll help, intel might be well known for it's cpu's, but their graphics suck way more than just in speed;p.

[Image: yhf5.jpg]

Ta dahh. It looks like I've finally managed to make it work after some hours of waiting. Well, the solution was not that hard as I previously thought...:

[Image: 1r38.jpg]

Had to make some changes on the GSDx settings 'cause some of them were the cause of the previous error in which the "Cursor" did not appear on the beginning and also some of the graphics were bugged.

Well anyway, this is solved. So, I'll enjoy my game.

Thank you for those who had the work of replying to an annoying guy like me xD. lol