Slow Framerate and Laggy Sound in Tekken 5
Exclamation 
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to play Tekken 5 (The only game I have right now) and I'm facing Slow FPS (about 30 FPS only in the game) and the sound is laggy as well.

These are my PC specs:

[Image: ou9jck.png]

[Image: 2ng92dz.png]

and Configuration:

[Image: fe111t.png]

[Image: 2z74obb.png]

and this is how the game works:

[Image: flhkav.png]

I tried changing many thing in video and audio plugin settings but I had no luck, and I guess my PC is powerful enough to run the game well.
Isn't it??!!

Sponsored links

You got a quadcore. download the latest revision from the buildbot and enable MTVU in the speedhacks.
That should help.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

^ This
Read this thread that is still on the front page.. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-problem-w...5-on-my-pc for the SVN links and such. Please use the link on the second page of the thread. Thanks.
Okay I downloaded r4918, enabled MTVU and now I'm getting about 40 FPS. There's still slight lagging.
I can't get your screenshots to load probably due to my location. Sad If you could attach your screenies via attachments I'll see if I can suggest anything else. Thanks.
You can try adjusting some of the speed hacks to try and get better results, but unfortunately your computer is a little on the slow side for this game. Tekken PS2 games are amongst the hardest to emulate fluidly. Your CPU is just not up to the task.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Screenshots attached

Attached Files
.zip   Desktop.zip (Size: 869,62 KB / Downloads: 158)
Hrm, ya Koji's rite. Your hardware is lower end and will struggle with this game. Try your preset slider at the bottom of your emu settings and go through each of them and test them for speed. Untick the slider after setting it and check MTVU as it's not included in the preset. With more aggressive speedhacks you can get false fps readings so you're best bet is to eyeball it. Good luck.
Okay I'll try this
Thanks for your help Smile
tekken 5 needs 3.2Ghz minimum with MTVU.