Slow Gameplay
Hello all, I am new here and just started using emulators. So everything is new to me and i am very knowledgeable towards the emulator. I am trying to play multiple different games and they all are very slow/laggy. my computer are posted below. Is my processor not strong enough?     

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
that AMD is knowned to be the weak cpu for sake of pcsx2....except ryzen.
what is your video card.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Hardware specs are posted in main post.
PCSX2 1.4.0
Default Settings
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (ISO)
Ratchet and Clank (ISO)
Dynasty Warriors 6 (ISO)
all of these have been very slow.

How can i upload my emulog. I have found it but when i try to post it says maximum characters reached

a GTX 750 Ti
^
^
^
all those chosen games is slow for that processor except GTX750.....change to ryzen 5 or ryzen 7 then...
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
for the emulator?
Ahh okay its the processor. I don't know anything about amd. This was my dad's old machine. I am going to buy an intel board and chip here soon