Slow down on some of the games
My 7700hq actually scores below 1900 STP when I run the test even tho CPUbenchmark has it pegged at being over 2000. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if his 7300hq was actually lower then what CPUbenchmark says be a few 100 points like mine.

Sponsored links

Make sure your windows power plan is set to high performance, possibly keep the power plugged in and keep the laptop on a hard surface to make sure the cooling is adequate.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-04-2018, 09:39 PM)scythefwd Wrote: stp of your proc is a solid 1900+.

It's a laptop, what power profile are you using?
Are you experiencing any thermal throttling?
well i can play all other native games and game cube emulator properly no thermal throttle taken place

(02-05-2018, 10:40 AM)refraction Wrote: Make sure your windows power plan is set to high performance, possibly keep the power plugged in and keep the laptop on a hard surface to make sure the cooling is adequate.

yes its always in high performance....

(02-05-2018, 06:48 AM)Topken Wrote: My 7700hq actually scores below 1900 STP when I run the test even tho CPUbenchmark has it pegged at being over 2000. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if his 7300hq was actually lower then what CPUbenchmark says be a few 100 points like mine.

ok i will test it thank for the advice.....
If you set Blending Unit Accuracy to "None" and enable "Disable Depth Emulation" in Advanced Settings and Hacks, is OpenGL still much slower?
(02-06-2018, 07:31 PM)FlatOut Wrote: If you set Blending Unit Accuracy to "None" and enable "Disable Depth Emulation" in Advanced Settings and Hacks, is OpenGL still much slower?

will try thank you....
(02-04-2018, 07:29 PM)pcsx2player007 Wrote: These are the games i have issues with Crash Bandicoot Cortex SB,James bond 007 all the games,Sometimes WWE here come the pain,POP Warrior Within,Beyond Good and Evil,Shadow of Colossus,etc

My Specs are

Windows 10 Laptop
Nvidia Gtx 1050 4gb VRAM
Intel Core i5 7th gen CPU 7300HQ
RAM 8gb

Any help much appreciated......

I recommend you upgrade your RAM say anther 4gb chip that match specs of one you have so you run dual channel mode so your CPU and GPU run at true potential

Jak 3 witch runs like crap in on my i7-7700hq when it only was single channel ram mode had use speed hacks to run 60fps in game and them speedhack also mass up the game. But in dual channel mode was able to 60fps in jak 3 with out speed hacks.