Slow fps in GTA LCS & VCS
(09-20-2009, 01:25 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What is your settings?

As we know pcsx2 have too much settings... i cant write all this here. If u want I can upload screenshots to see? but tell me what settings windows u need.

Sponsored links

GSdx settings and configure, cpu, speedhacks, advanced from the config menu would be enough
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-20-2009, 03:55 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: GSdx settings and configure, cpu, speedhacks, advanced from the config menu would be enough

U can see all windows here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/282647767/PCSX2.rar.html
Only thing to do would be to disable microVU and enable the other misc EE speed hacks, maybe disabling "allow 8-bit textures" would help as well and setting "VU cycle stealing" to slight.

Next time just upload the screenshots using the attachment feature here, i had to wait 15mins to redownload cause the first time it came out corrupt >_>
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-20-2009, 07:49 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Only thing to do would be to disable microVU and enable the other misc EE speed hacks, maybe disabling "allow 8-bit textures" would help as well and setting "VU cycle stealing" to slight.

Next time just upload the screenshots using the attachment feature here, i had to wait 15mins to redownload cause the first time it came out corrupt >_>

All is the same, and when turn off 8 bit textures i have slower gameplay than before.