Slow motion during battle [Tales of the Abyss]
yeah. i already done that. btw the 1.8ghz actually can be speed up to 2.5ghz. how can i do that? or is it automatically set to speed up when necessary?

Sponsored links

by all rights it should be speeding up to that to begin with. and cpuz will tell you if it is, and if it is and still slow, its the cpu, possible even gpu, laptops are not ideal for pcsx2, unless it happens to be one of those super expensive laptops
This speedup can normally not be used with pcsx2. Turbo boost is enabled if one core is heavily working while others are idling. Then the working core gets overclocked. But only for a small time (I think temperature is the limiting factor). In pcsx2 you often use 2 or 3 cores/threads heavily over a long time. This disables the ability of dynamic overclocking.
(04-27-2014, 05:37 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: The information isn't incorrect. Still better thinking there is not a set rule about which speedhack would help more in certain situation.

Probably this was referring to my last sentence?

I think advising to increase the sliders slowly is not wrong. In any case you should make something like a table where you have both sliders as row/column headers and the fps as cells. This is the only way to find the global maximum. Just setting both sliders to the center (wherever that is for VU) will probably not give you the best results.

Nevertheless the EE-slider was to my experience more often the best choice. Maybe I have just played the wrong games but it seemed to me that was in agreement with other users in the forum. And I have not said that the VU slider should be untouched. I was just saying that I would guess that the EE slider should be used more 'heavily' than the VU-slider (since this is just what I have experienced and read so far)...