Slow motion games?
Hello,

I´m using the 0.96 beta. I´ve been playing DBZ Tenkaichi 3 with some graphical issues although the game is playable and runs at full speed.

Right now i´m trying to run Fight Night Round 3 and the game runs in slow motion Sad... Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution also runs very slow.

I´ve already tried to use lots of configurations but with no results so far.

My specs are:
Q6600 @ 3.5ghz
Ati 4870 800/950
2x2gb 1066 @ 1100

Sponsored links

(03-15-2009, 05:49 PM)Nirvana91 Wrote: Hello,

I´m using the 0.96 beta. I´ve been playing DBZ Tenkaichi 3 with some graphical issues although the game is playable and runs at full speed.

Right now i´m trying to run Fight Night Round 3 and the game runs in slow motion Sad... Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution also runs very slow.

I´ve already tried to use lots of configurations but with no results so far.

My specs are:
Q6600 @ 3.5ghz
Ati 4870 800/950
2x2gb 1066 @ 1100

got the same problem with virtua fighter 4 evo. the game starts at 60 fps, the menu and animations before the fight runs smoothly too, but when the real game starts, speed slows down to something about 12 fps

my specs:
dualcore e8400 3 ghz
4 gb ddr2 @ 1066 mhz
radeon 4850 512 mb
and the motherboard is asus 55q se

got any ideas?
HD4000's doesn't mix with pcsx2 very well. If you can, try using dx10 mode of gsdx (by that, I mean if you have Vista). It provides better performance. Otherwise, if you don't have Vista, use speed hacks and/or play around with the advance settings.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Quote:Right now i´m trying to run Fight Night Round 3 and the game runs in slow motion ... Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution also runs very slow.

Try 2X Cycle Rate.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
simple answer, 3d stuff on ps2 needs more cpu power than the 2d only screen.
try vu skip.
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]