Slow motion in game
Hi, I have an issue where my game is in slow motion can you please help me? Thank you.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-12-2020, 11:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Theres alot in that emulog. What do you want me to send?
(09-12-2020, 11:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Theres alot in that emulog. What do you want me to send?
the whole emulog.
Anyways, from what i received.
- your cpu isn't bad, may struggle in some parts with R&C 3 ( (Ryzen 5 1600)
- What is your GPU, what are your gsdx settings ?
- Ok, i know that for 16 Years old kids like you, forums is an old and unknonwn technology. but still. pinging someone 3 times in 10 mn in a forum is rude. forums aren't discord. keep this in mind, kid.
(09-13-2020, 12:09 AM)jesalvein Wrote: the whole emulog.
Anyways, from what i received.
- your cpu isn't bad, may struggle in some parts with R&C 3 ( (Ryzen 5 1600)
- What is your GPU, what are your gsdx settings ?
- Ok, i know that for 16 Years old kids like you, forums is an old and unknonwn technology. but still. pinging someone 3 times in 10 mn in a forum is rude. forums aren't discord. keep this in mind, kid.

Does that make you feel good about yourself calling me a kid? Good one, idiot lmao
er...
what about what i asked ?
did you at least read it ?
So please stop being an arsehole. I just want help
sorry madam
I will do as you wish