Slowdown/Lag after shutdown
Yesterday I was playing Midnight Club 3 Dub Remix and after searching these forums alot I found settings which let the game work at pretty much steady 60fps. It got late so I turned off my computer and went to bed. I came back today and the game is getting slow down lag, which I have no idea how to fix.

All the settings are the same as is my computer (To which if I can make a spoiler work below, you will see)
CPU:AMD FX6350 (normal clock)
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 2GB
Ram:16GB
1920x1080 HD Monitor
Lots of free HDD space.
EDIT: Oh, and Windows 7

Sponsored links

I've been looking around in PCSX2 and so far all I managed was to find that it seems to be the GS% which maxes out which is followed by the lag.
It also seems to get better as the emulator has been running. It got back to normal FPS and I turned it off and did other computer related things and apon coming back it seems slow again.
Hmm, are you running from the disc or an ISO? It generally should only lag for maybe a second then normalize itself. That said I don't think Midnight Club runs amazingly well.

What version of PCSX2 are you using? Have you got any apps running in the background? Antivirus?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeah sounds like some background tasks are eating up CPU usage which can easily cause slowdowns/lag with the emulator.
I'm on 1.4.0 and running the game from an .iso
I do have Microsoft security essentials but it doesn't show it using up alot of resources, and it's still running if the emulator gets faster again.
I also have the PS3 controller tool so that I can use one ingame. But that's about it