Sluggish controls
I can't post those screens. My laptop doesn't have a printscreen key. And no, the problem isn't coming from this being a laptop.

Sponsored links

I'm surprised nobody has referred to the control plugin yet. Are you using Lilypad? Try to use DirectInput instead of Windows Messaging it's quicker. If your not using Lilypad, you should try it (the 0.1.0 version, doesn't matter what revision really).

I have absolutely no problems with this unless my FPS drops below 20, actually even MGS3 which is about 30 FPS on my system doesn't even have this issue... and I got FFXII up to about 50-60 FPS without having this problem either.

It's your plugin! Most likely anyways.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
(07-30-2010, 08:49 PM)ForteDS Wrote: I can't post those screens. My laptop doesn't have a printscreen key. And no, the problem isn't coming from this being a laptop.

there's BILLIONS of screeencap applications. there's no excuse for not having a way to provide screenshots. and 7 has a snipping tool for the screen.

ok, we'll so this another way then: Post your PXSC2.ini file
Ok. The problem with Lily is that when I try moving the stick, it's like it isn't calibrated. Like it moves diagnally. Makes ladders and stage select a difficult task sometimes. And the website doesn't want to add my attachment. How do I take a screenshot with Windows 7? I really don't want to add a program to do it.
(07-31-2010, 03:36 AM)ForteDS Wrote: Ok. The problem with Lily is that when I try moving the stick, it's like it isn't calibrated. Like it moves diagnally. Makes ladders and stage select a difficult task sometimes. And the website doesn't want to add my attachment. How do I take a screenshot with Windows 7? I really don't want to add a program to do it.

all programs > accessories > snipping tool
Speedhack and setting screens.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you need the new beta. and stick with Lillypad or SSSXPad