Sly 2 Band of Theives eating inputs
I have no idea why it happens, but suddenly the game just stops responding to my inputs for a varying amount of time. I checked the batteries on my keyboard, which is what I'm using as a controller. My CPU isn't pushing past 80% usage when running Sly 2. My EE hovers around 50% My GS hovers around 80% and my VU hovers around 30%. 

I'm not experiencing any visual or audio lag from the game. The inputs not registering is the only problem I've been having consistently and it comes and goes as it pleases. Some days not a single input is eaten during a whole play session and others I can barely go 10 seconds without my inputs not registering. 

All help is very much appreciated.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[attachment=71655 Wrote:CK1 pid='612811' dateline='1599186523']In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Specs: Windows 10, Intel Pentium G46000 3.60 GHz CPU, 8 GB memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card.

PCSX2 1.6.0

I'm trying to play Sly 2 Band of Thieves with an ISO.

Thank you for the help!