Sly 2 music stops
Question 
Alright, so I got everything set up to play some Sly 2: Band of Thieves. Got a controller, some optimized settings, everything seems near perfect to play one of the most prominent games of my childhood. Except there's 1 little problem:
About 10 seconds after loading up the game, the music stops playing (this is also addressed in the Sly 2 page of the "PCSX2 Wiki"). I do a full boot of the ISO mounted into my drive using the Plugin CDVD Gigaherz option (I've tried directly reading the ISO as well), load the game properly (no save states), and the music just disappears a few seconds into the game. This is really frustrating, since the music was a big part of the series.
I have a vague idea of WHY the music stops playing, but I'm probably wrong anyway. Back in the day when I actually had a PS2, if I took out the disc while the game was running, yep, you guessed it, the music stopped, though I could still play like normal. So, my theory is that, after booting up the game, PCSX2 just stops reading from the ISO after a few seconds.

PS: I did pirate the ISO but HEAR ME OUT: I have bought both Sly 2 and Sly 3, so I cannot possibly hurt ANYONE by these actions. I have a legit right to play the games, even though my PS2 is long since broken and the discs long since scratched by the system (though I still have them).

Sponsored links

Quote:PS: I did pirate the ISO but HEAR ME OUT: I have bought both Sly 2 and Sly 3, so I cannot possibly hurt ANYONE by these actions. I have a legit right to play the games, even though my PS2 is long since broken and the discs long since scratched by the system (though I still have them).

But what about the BIOS?

And ALL THE ISO MUST CAME FROM YOUR ORIGINAL DISCS, even if owning the game, it is still illegal to download a copy from the internet (according to UK law, which we use here)

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.