Sly 3 Episode 5 Gray/White screen
Hey, ive been playing sly 3 without any problems until i reached episode 5 and then it started to lag really bad, and when i walked out the "base" my screen went gray/white. i fixed the lag by going to emulation settings and VU, then i round mode to nearest, and then extra on clamping. but the gray/white screen still isnt fixed, anyone else got this problem or know how to fix this? thanks

setup
PCSX2 1.4.0
NVIDIA GTX 770
i5-4690k 3.5ghz
8GB RAM
windows 7 home premiumĀ 64bit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Download the latest dev build here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Make sure Automatic Gamefixes is enabled and that you use the OpenGL renderer.
(04-30-2018, 04:33 PM)CK1 Wrote: Download the latest dev build here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Make sure Automatic Gamefixes is enabled and that you use the OpenGL renderer.

thanks but how do i load my latest gameĀ save from my old emulator with my new one?
Is it a memory card or savestate? You can extract the new build to your old PCSX2 folder if you want. Memory cards can still be used but savestates from 1.4.0 aren't compatible with 1.5.0 builds.
(04-30-2018, 04:53 PM)CK1 Wrote: Is it a memory card or savestate? You can extract the new build to your old PCSX2 folder if you want. Memory cards can still be used but savestates from 1.4.0 aren't compatible with 1.5.0 builds.

its a savestate how do i get my new build to my old pcsx2 folder? thanks
You just extract it with a program like 7-Zip and drag the files to your PCSX2 folder.
(04-30-2018, 05:03 PM)CK1 Wrote: You just extract it with a program like 7-Zip and drag the files to your PCSX2 folder.
Still no savestate
As said above, it won't work. Save states aren't cross version compatible. You need to save on a memcard
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-30-2018, 05:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: As said above, it won't work. Save states aren't cross version compatible. You need to save on a memcard
well ***** i messed up