Sly Cooper Series Preforms Horribly
For some reason, the Sly Cooper series of games don't run well. My screen will randomly start to shake, the health bar tears, fps drops during cutscenes and randomly throughout the game, and sometimes the game will just straight up freeze. I've tried a bunch of fixes posted online already but none seem to do anything. I really badly need your guys help, as my PS2 doesn't work very well and this is the only way I still play and use my good old PS2 disks. Most of these problems happen not only with the Sly Cooper games, but if I can just at least play these first I'll be happy.

I'll post my PC specs below, any help is appreciated.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 @2.70 ghz
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 960
RAM: 8gb
PCSX2 Version: 1.5.0

If there's anything I left out just let me know, and I'll provide it.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I've only tried the first game, and I don't necessarily think it's your PC. This game just perform poorly.

I have a 7600K and get a pretty consistent 60FPS in most games but I'd be lucky to even hit 10FPS here when using software rendering.

Fortunately, it's one of the few games where I've seen no glitches while using hardware rendering. Tried that? I'm using Direct3D11@1080p and it seems fine so far.